lunes, septiembre 03, 2007

In My Pants!

Si al final del nombre de una canción colocas la frase [In My Pants], encontrarás cosas bastante cagadas, aquí unos ejemplos:

Metallica - Hit the Lights [In My Pants]
Pearl Jam - Animal [In My Pants]
Death Cab for Cutie - I will follow you into the dark [In My Pants]
Johnny Cash – A Boy Named Sue [In My Pants]
The Coral - Dreaming of you [In My Pants]
Less Than Jake - Look what happened [In My Pants]
Placebo - Special Needs [In My Pants]
The Wallflowers - How Good it Can Get [In My Pants]
Lynyrd Skynyrd - That smell [In My Pants]
Guns N' Roses - you aint the first [In My Pants]
Queen - Fat bottomed girls [In My Pants]
The Libertines - What Katie did [In My Pants]
Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit [In My Pants]
The Perishers - Nothing like you and I [In My Pants]
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Spread your love [In My Pants]
Dream Theater - Innocence Faded [In My Pants]
Jet - Are you gonna be my girl [In My Pants]
Broder Daniel - Happy People never fantasize [In My Pants] AWW :(

Encuentre sus propias combinaciones (agradezco al grupo de LASTFM "This group will be the biggest and best group EVER, and will and up RULING THE WORLD! Join NOW and I'll make you prime minister of whatever country you want!" por la idea original).

1 comentario:

anna dijo...

and where is Lostprophets.? ;p